Sunday, July 01, 2012

When Dotty Went to Heaven She Had Learned Her Final Life Lesson


Share/Save/Bookmark

Dotty was always convinced she could take "care" of herself, and then something changed.

When Dotty Went to Heaven She Had Learned Her Most Important Life Lesson
Dorothy DeMarco
95 Years Old
Dorothy Olive DeMarco was born on June 29, 1916. She went to Heaven on May 25, 2012. Today is Dotty's birthday, she would have been 96 years old.

I was convinced for thirty years that Dotty would live to be more than one hundred years old. I did waver on this a bit when Alzheimer's disease came into our lives.

Around 2004, I came to a very different conclusion. I started to believe that Dotty would go to Heaven if and only if she learned the most important lesson of her life.

I can say that with the exception of her brain, Dotty was a "healthy old broad". She told this to everyone that would listen right up until very close to the end.
blog comments powered by Disqus